Cybersecurity Consultant (m/f/d)
G&R Cybersecurity is a successful management consultancy and service provider in the field of IT security based in Munich, Germany. Cybersecurity is important to us because never before have modern organizations been exposed to so many threats as they are today. For this reason, we work with our customers to develop a security strategy that will protect them from threats in the future. In our strategy we offer various services, such as vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, red teaming, code reviews or awareness trainings, to keep our customers on the highest possible security level. Furthermore, we are one of the leading IT security companies in Germany in the areas of Cloud Security and E-Government Security.
Our diverse and international team consists of young, dedicated employees who have turned their passion into their profession. We are always focused on nurturing the strengths of the individual and incorporating them into our daily work. To ensure the safety and availability of our customers, we are looking for motivated applicants who want to support us in an exciting, diverse and future-proof field of activity with an independent and forward-looking approach.
- Vulnerability Analyses
- Pentesting & Red Teaming
- Malware Development & other Tools
- Social Engineering & Phishing Campaigns
- Cloud and Container Security Testing
- Web Application Pentesting
- Code Analysis & Code Reviews
- Awareness Trainings
- You are passionate about technology and love to stay on top of the latest developments
- You have in-depth experience in the areas of Linux, cloud security, pentesting and Red Teaming
- You can improvise and be responsive to change
- You have experience in programming (Python, Go, C/C++, etc.)
- You have at least a university degree or a comparable education
- You already have professional experience in the field of cybersecurity
- Continuous training
- Modern workplace equipment
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies
- Home office / hybrid office
- Fast decision making
- Access to the best learning materials in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive global network of contacts
If we have piqued your interest, please feel free to apply with a CV, a motivation letter and proof of your previous experience.
We are looking for interns, working students, part-time and full-time employees.